To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN 55107
- Becky Cummings
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Client Services Coordinator
Kelly Services • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Client Account Coordinator – St. Paul, MN
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Client Account Coordinator for one of our top clients in the banking industry. The position is full time long term (6 months+) temp to hire position located in St. Paul, MN. The pay is $14.50/hour and the shift is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. As a Kelly Services employee you will be eligible for benefits (full medical, dental, vision) and holidays along with other perks!
- Perform activities for Global Structured Finance customers using established procedures to ensure accurate and timely set-up of new accounts.
- Provide internal customer service by assisting with any questions or concerns.
- Review account transactions to assess appropriateness.
- Research issues that arise and performs corrective processing to resolve issues.
- Track and gather information reporting.
- Ensure all set-up requirements are satisfied.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated clerical, and customer service/relations skills.
- Accurate data entry skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions you may contact the recruiter, Becky at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.