To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37238
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half Management Resources Client Service Director
Robert Half • Nashville, TN
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONRobert Half Management Resources Client Service Director
LOCATIONNASHVILLE WEST END
As a Client Service Director, your responsibilities will include:
Develop, grow and nurture client relationships:
- Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services while providing an outstanding customer experience. Identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met and match consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements, presenting highly skilled consultants to the client. Also participate in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Accounting or Finance degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Other professional desired designations – CIA, CMA, CISA.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define and discuss project requirements with senior-level executives.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONTN NASHVILLE WEST END