To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
HR Project Manager
Robert Half • San Ramon, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONHR Project Manager
Robert Half is seeking an HR Project Manager to join our HR PMO. The Project Management of HR Projects (adherence to budget, schedule, management of task execution, issues, risks) to achieve specific, defined business objectives through technology modification and/or deployment. HR Project Management involves designing, planning, mobilizing, directing and monitoring all aspects of HR project delivery from inception to completion and effective transition to production.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, report status, and ensure stability of project related work efforts.
- Plan priorities which impact multiple projects.
- End-to-end delivery responsibility for projects with multiple issues and technology platforms.
- Project Point of Contact ("POC") for communications and milestones. Writes project communication messages to appropriate audiences.
- Ensure effective transition of project into deployment and production.
- Typically works on 3-5 projects at a time ranging in scope and impact from medium to very large/complex both system and non-system related as well as global.
- Attends and/or facilitates cross functional project meetings and determines HR involvement.
- Identifies efforts of tasks and initiatives by speaking with key stakeholders to determine total timeline/identifies additional impactful stakeholders.
Data and Decision Analysis
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of the project.
- Drives key decisions in alignment with project plan, SOWs, and MSAs.
- Consistent and full updates of project-specific SharePoint site to ensure it can be utilized for the most up-to-date information on the project by all project stakeholders.
Risk Management and Mitigation
- Manages issues and risks proactively seeking to stay ahead of potential problems and if needed bring issues and risks to resolution. Escalates issues and risks as appropriate.
- Proactively document risk management plan, and lead team through identification and establishment of risk assessment. Manage these risks following standard processes.
- Identify and secure project team resources.
- Document project resource plan which integrates and aligns with project work plan, schedule, and project budget.
Organizational Change Management
- Drive activities to improve adoption of formal project and portfolio management within RH.
- Ensure project methodologies are best practice and most appropriate for RHI.
- Incorporate Organizational Change Management planning and methodologies in project and program plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years of project management experience including large and technology implementation and integration projects
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word, and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Project Management Certification is nice to have
- Experience with SaaS solution implementations
- Global project implementation is a plus
- Budget Management (consistently maintain and use project budget and actuals tracking)
- Impact Analysis (consistently able to assess impact for, with minimal supervision, each project aspect and determine if project can expand or not to address new idea)
- Project Management fundamentals (advance knowledge of schedule, budget, risk management, issues management, leadership)
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP