To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Poughkeepsie, NY
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Salesfloor Supervisor - Softlines (Poughkeepsie, NY #3396)
Sears, Roebuck and Co • Poughkeepsie, NY
Posted 5 days ago
To serve, delight and engage our members while they shop their way. Supervises salesfloor associates, specifically in the softlines areas. Ensures store team delivers a WOW customer experience. Oversees the store recovery process in assigned area.
* Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all members that come within 10 feet. Demonstrates take the member to the merchandise policy showing pride in our brand
* Assist in handling and solving member needs, issues or complaints
* Provides direction, guidance and training to all associates in selling skills, customer service standards, product knowledge and front end operations to maximize sales, service and profitability
* Executes all softlines related communications on a daily basis
* Maintains a clean, safe working and shopping environment
* Owns recovery process of the softlines area and inspects salesfloor for proper maintenance daily
* Responsible for opening and closing the store
* Understands apparel standards in regards to rack and wall merchandising, colors, styles and signing
* Ability to quickly troubleshoot all system issues with real time resolutions following all current operating polices
* Is a student of the game in Integrated Retail with regards to systems, technology and digital devices, and can train others on the use of these tools
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills
* Ability to lift and move merchandise, typically a minimum of 20lbs., but could be as much as 100lbs
* Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
* Repetitive bending, lifting, stretching and reaching
* Show Pride
* Ability to be cross trained
* Proficient in store systems and Integrated Retail
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1-2 years of related experience
* 18 years of age or older