To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
- Natalie Martinez
- Phone: 4252028411
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Redmond, WA
Posted 5 days ago
A local manufacturing company in Redmond, WA is looking to bring on new team members to their team! They are looking for individuals who are eager to show up for work every day, have great determination, are able to work in a team environment, and are open to cross training. Individuals who have prior experience within a warehouse or high intensity and high volume setting are preferred. We are looking to hire ASAP.
- Starting Pay: $15. 45 hourly
- Shift Times: Monday - Thursday (5:00am - 3:30pm)
- (OT hours during the week and on Fridays)
- Basic understanding of assembly processes sufficient to organize, examine, and assemble equipment containing up to 12 pieces of material (structure, fittings, brackets, bolts).
- Basic knowledge in the usage of common hand tools, hand held power tools, fabricating equipment, and portable air tools such as a ratchet.
- Requires the ability to perform the various aspects of the job.
- Requires sufficient reasoning ability to understand detailed, yet repetitive, written and oral instructions, and solve straightforward, immediate problems.
- Requires the ability to perform arithmetic calculations and read and record detailed measurements, counts, distances, and times.
- Requires the ability to learn and understand safety, continuous quality, and just-in-time within a reasonable period of time.
- Requires ambulatory ability to walk, stand, reach, stoop, bend, and crawl on a continuous basis.
- Requires the ability to lift, pull, push, and guide medium weight objects(20-50 pounds) on a continuous basis; heavy weight objects (50-100 pounds) on a recurring basis.
- Requires sufficient hand-arm-eye coordination to guide objects into specific placement or alignment, make intricate connections, and make precise measurements.
- -Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.