To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Contact Center Operations
ExecuNet • Houston, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The VP, Operations will provide oversight to the Company Brand ensuring revenue growth and providing an effortless experience to our customer. The candidate will act as the site and brand leader for the business they support. He/she will determine the day-to-day operating direction across the brand and product suite to support the strategy of our future roadmap. With a focus on operational improvement they will lead and motivate the team to success.
- Strategic leadership to the web advisory organization which is made up of managers, coaches and support agents
- Provide strong performance management framework aligned to metrics and goals.
- Mentor, coach and support the management teams
- Work closely with leadership teams across other brands and locations to execute and lead on overall brand initiatives and business plans.
- Partner with Enterprise teams to determine appropriate strategy, plans and resources to meet brand goals and objectives and ability to translate the strategy to the front line.
- Direct the call center operations team to drive revenue growth, operational efficiency and a best places to work.
- Drive cost of operations, and ensure optimum use of personnel resources and increasing profitability.
- Grow revenues aggressively to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Ensure that the products and offerings maintain their leadership in the market
- Define and execute the company’s strategic business plan; making sure the direction of the business unit aligns into the long-term company market focus.
- Analyze and determine strategies to increase revenue and reduce churn to meet our goals.
- Drive NPS and identify opportunities to lead the team team to meet our customer goals.
- Lead the operational support teams to meet revenue growth targets
- 10+ years of progressively responsible general management/operations experience in a rapid-growth Services company with proven track record of success.
- Preference would be deep knowledge of the hosting industry with multi-brand coverage and the knowledge to best align/leverage the brands.
- Has managed and scaled revenue
- Past experience in Hosting / SaaS / Cloud space; with experience in a consumer focus market; with some depth of technical expertise; with strong call center orientation, i.e. tools, processes, etc.
- Customer advocate: meets with customers and can articulate customer needs, challenges and business goals.
- Needs to be comfortable in a highly interdependent organization where the ability to influence decisions outside of your direct control is a must.
- Ability to understand and succeed in the unique culture.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Project Management certification and MBA or advanced degree highly desirable.
- BS or MS degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.