To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Phone: 607/307-0960
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Real Estate Project Analyst II
Volt • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Volt is looking for a Real Estate Project Analyst to work with our client, located in Boston MA. The company is an American diversified global insurer, and the second-largest property and casualty insurer in the United States. The Real Estate Project Analyst will be responsible for completing research, analysis and reporting to support multiple real estate projects of varying complexity.
- Develops project financial documentation including financial schedules, cost analysis, adherence to budget and strategy, and summaries in support of approval processes. Provides support for project management deliverables within assigned project team.
- Analyzes feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential real-estate projects.
- Prepares detailed analysis of real estate transactions including development of rent costs, real estate taxes, operating expenses, tenant improvement allowances, brokerage fees and operating pass-through on a cash basis; GAAP and Net Present Value using a variety of software systems as needed.
- Supports some project management deliverables, which may include: managing project website, managing & maintaining central project files, communications support, developing presentations, tracking status, etc.
- Provide financial analysis and support throughout the real estate project life cycle. May review pertinent language in lease documentation, landlord work letters, schedules, bidding, design, construction and tenant improvement allowance for assigned projects.
- Provides input to project management standard work and deliverables for real estate projects including ongoing continuous improvement to defined methodology. Keeps informed of advances in real estate and project administration.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School education and above.
This is an estimated 9 months position in Boston MA and is offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt is a world-class leader in the staffing services marketplace. Volt provides Contingent Staffing, Contingent-to-Hire, and Managed Service Programs to a variety of companies, including the Fortune 1000. Volt supplies workforce design solutions in Engineering, Information Technology, Scientific, Technical/Professional and other disciplines.
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.