To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Toledo, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Utility Worker - Part Time - UPS Freight
UPS Professional • Toledo, OH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UPS Freight, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking an Utility Employee to work with the repair person in a manner to compliment the job when needed. The Utility Person will be responsible to:
- Operate forklift and shift tractor
- Shuttle trailers in and out of bays
- Shuttle trailers and power equipment to and from pick up locations off property
- Sand and prepare unit for paint
- Empty shop metal containers
- Unload supplies and equipment
- Make small repairs to trailer and power equipment as well a building
- Work with repair and/or supervisor to develop the skills which are required by a repair mechanic
It is required that you attach a basic resume to the UPS Freight job application in order to submit for consideration. Please include your name, address, phone number and job experience on the resume. Additional information on the resume is welcomed but not required. It is required that you complete all of the requested information on the application. Once you have completed the application, the system will prompt you to attach the resume and then submit your application for consideration.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity