To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, MA 01803
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Burlington Robert Half Management Resources Salaried Professional Service Staffing Executive
Robert Half • Burlington, MA
Posted 6 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONBurlington Robert Half Management Resources Salaried Professional Service Staffing Executive
JOB LOCATIONMA BURLINGTON
The Staffing Executive is a very unique role within RHI, combining the best of Robert Half Management Resources with access to our Salaried Professionals. Salaried Professionals work exclusively with one client during longer term assignments providing consistency and reliability due to their client focus and commitment. The Staffing Executive reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our salaried professional services.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate bill rates for our salaried professionals.
Salaried Professional development
- Recruit top local financial professionals, interview, and hire as salaried professionals.
- Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees while offering professional and value-added career development.
- Manage, counsel and provide performance feedback.
- Place well matched salaried employees to fulfill long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with the salaried professional and client to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Uncover additional opportunities through contact with Salaried Professionals on assignment and clients to grow our business and job opportunities for our candidates.
- An Accounting/Finance degree is required. MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent selling, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet