To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Patrick Malanga
- Phone: +1 212 294 1395
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Madison Black • New York, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Responsible for supporting the network and partnership teams in the creation and execution of multi-platform branded partnerships that drive Ad Sales revenue and elevate the brand.
- This position will report into Director(s), Network Partnerships and the networks sports group.
- College Degree and Minimum of 1-2 years of marketing or related work experience preferably in media marketing or similar function
- Digital experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Final Cut and Photoshop a plus
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and organizational skills. Must be extremely detail-oriented
- The ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic knowledge and understanding of media marketing, creative development and execution processes
- Support Directors and Managers in the development of category-specific or client-customized pitch presentations for sports properties including NFL, French Open and Triple Crown; includes participating in brainstorming and liaising with internal and external production teams to design compelling multi-platform programs
- Assist in the execution of Network Sports partnerships
- Create comprehensive partnership recap and case study materials (i.e. integration clips, decks, sizzles, one-sheets, QuickCaps) in concert with our Portfolio Sales Marketing team, highlighting all campaign elements and key research findings for select partnerships
- Design television and digital mockups for customized sponsorship opportunities
- Correspond with production entities and inform Sales/Traffic/Research of in-event integration scheduling for commercial adjacency and research plans throughout each properties season
- Track partnership pitch and execution status by updating weekly documents and communicating with internal teams
- Liaise with Editorial, Account Management, Ad Ops and Production to develop opportunities and successfully implement online and social sponsorship elements across the company's Sports Digital properties
- Collaborate and keep team informed of market, industry insights into ad sales marketplace trends, landscape, and potential growth areas
- Provide general support to the department on tasks as requested, i.e. prize fulfillment, managing integration clips, invoices, meeting recap notes
At Madison Black our mission is simple, we connect our clients with the best creative talent in the industry. We place professionals in design, marketing, communications, advertising, and public relations roles on both permanent and contract basis. We aim to take the stress out of recruitment, whether you are a client looking to fill a critical role, or candidate that is ready for your next career move, Madison Black is here to help.