To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Day Cleaner - 77007
BOXER PROPERTY • Houston, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Boxer Property is searching for a Day Cleaner for our one of our commercial properties in the 77007 zip of Houston.
The Day Cleaner is a “hands on” position that provides clean, sanitary comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for the tenants, employees, and public.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, countertops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc. in restrooms, break rooms and/or kitchenettes
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans (inside and outside building) and recyclables into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client in the comments section on the customer checklist
- Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave
- Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist and company paperwork
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting
- Light maintenance duties
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Experience in a service environment preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Employee must have reliable transportation to and from work each day
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Boxer Property offers medical, dental, vision, long term disability, optional life insurance, and 401K.