To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Marco Feria
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Miami, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Fortune 500 Client is looking a Business Systems Analyst I. This candidate will be someone who is eager and willing to learn and grow within our client's environment. This person should have some experience with Excel and gathering requirements.
The best candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Agile Experience
- Competent to consider most business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
-Learns fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of department/area
- Prioritize all work daily
- Perform follow up on all assigned work daily
- Put in extra time and effort beyond established working shift to accommodate client and customer needs
- Adjust individual work as needed to meet departmental standards
- Demonstrate a positive and helpful attitude
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times
- Seek assignments without being asked
- Enhance job knowledge
- Share job knowledge
- Comply with corporate and departmental policies
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.