To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Carleton Green
- Phone: 4804948110
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst Senior
Aerotek • San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provides complex analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations. Develops annual operating plans, capital budgets and forecasts, and build business cases for new business initiatives. Develops, prepares, and analyzes complex reports for management review. Defines complex business requirements and provides analysis toward operational efficiency. Analyzes actual results against plan and forecast and recommends interventions where appropriate. Identifies opportunities for improvement in operational performance and notifies management of issues and problems requiring immediate attention. Works cross-functionally in analyzing, designing and developing business solutions. Provides analytical support for multiple, complex, projects simultaneously, establishes work plans and timelines; coordinates with internal and external sources. Make presentations to various levels of management. Works under limited supervision, using established procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of automated systems in a production or operations environment.
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve complex cross-functional problems related to business operations statistical analysis methodology.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to perform analyses such as, GAP analysis, process mapping, root-cause analysis, risk analysis and requirements gathering.
- Advanced knowledge of PCs and related software applications. Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Highly developed math, analytical and problem-solving skills and use of analytical tools.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- B.A/B.S. degree and five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.