To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33133
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Development Associate - Affordable Housing
Atlantic | Pacific Companies • Miami, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and Southern California. At Atlantic | Pacific, we recognize that our employees are the most crucial element to our success. Our family culture drives our actions, and we take great pride in our community of capable professionals. We focus on providing the necessary tools for a healthy and productive work environment, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement, in order to create a mutually beneficial relationship between employees, owners, and customers.
For ten years in a row, South Florida Business Journal nominated A | P as one of the Best Places to Work!
Come be a part of our growing team!
Our company is seeking a Development Associate for our Affordable Housing Division in Miami, FL. The Development Associate is the heart and soul of our development team and has primary responsibility for day-to-day project management - including research, analysis, modeling, tracking and reporting - of multiple developments across the Southeast in various stages of the development cycle.
In addition to the skills and expertise to support the responsibilities outlined below, our ideal candidate is one who has experience with, and a passion for, affordable housing and real estate development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct research to support all development functions, including acquisitions, due diligence, impact fees, utility costs, market analysis, construction costs, entitlements, etc.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of financial models and budgets
- Manage the tracking of timelines and schedules
- Research and gather documentation for RFQ/RFP responses Assist in the assemblage of RFQ/RFP responses and preparation for community preparations
- Assist with land acquisition, including preparation of LOI's and purchase contracts with legal counsel, and gathering of due diligence materials
- Assist with the financial closing in conjunction with lenders, legal counsel and other project team members
What We Offer:
100% Employer Provided Health Insurance, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability
Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts Program
- Master's Degree from accredited four-year college or university (or Bachelor’s Degree with four years relevant experience). Focus on real estate development is a plus.
- Experience with Low Income Housing/Tax Credit is a plus
- At least two years’ experience in Real Estate Development a plus.
- Ability to write memos, reports, presentations, and business correspondence. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability, and statistics and accounting principles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel a plus. Experience with Microsoft Project a plus.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.