To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Erika Ogle
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
Aerotek • San Francisco, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Clinical Research Coordinator
- Seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) to support ongoing HIV, gene therapy studies, Hep NASH studies, some oncology at a site in San Francisco, CA.
- The CRC will be responsible for screening and consenting patients, collecting data, liaise with sponsor/CROs for studies, ordering supplies, etc.
- The CRC will work directly with CROs and sponsor companies in updating them of study progress and any monitoring visits.
- The CRC will handle 6-7 studies.
- This site is well-known in the research community within HIV/Infectious Diseases.
- The office is small and is like a family, everyone knows each other. Recently remodeled their small office and they are expanding their offices to accommodate even MORE studies!
- There's a lot of growth potential here. While on contract, the CRC WILL BE assessed for long-term opportunities and can definitely be in a position to assume managerial/supervisor opportunities.
If you're an individual that wants to be part of shaping and creating something new, this is a great opportunity!
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.