To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Clara, CA
- Douglas Field
- Phone: + (724) 7722555
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Field Service for Power Electronics/UPS Systems
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. • Santa Clara, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Field Service for Power Electronics/UPS Systems – Nationwide Openings
Do you have UPS/Backup Battery or Field Service Experience?
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. (MEPPI) is on a NATIONWIDE search to find the most talented Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Field Service Technicians to join our exciting, growing, and dynamic environment. Are you looking to travel more, maybe travel less? We may have the opportunity for you. In this role you will work with high power industrial products, UPS Systems and Batteries, as well as providing excellent customer service to our valuable clients.
Mitsubishi Electric is the world's leading manufacturer of power quality solutions and is at the leading edge of technology and innovation in designing and manufacturing UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) systems. We are looking for a Field Service Technicians to perform service and service support activities, troubleshooting and repair of single and three phase uninterruptible power supplies and peripherals to internal and external customers.
- Perform on-site service of Uninterruptible Power Supply products to include start-up service, preventative and remedial maintenance, field modification, testing.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers, including third party service organizations and end users, via telephone and email.
- Provide emergency technical support and field service on an on-call basis.
- Maintain service records and documentation of services provided.
- Inspect and test returned products and components and systems to determine defects and/or operational status.
- Support and make recommendations to improve Company policies and procedures.
- Associates degree in electronics or related technical discipline plus minimum 3 years’ experience in troubleshooting and repair of a technical, electrical and/or electronic product or equivalent education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of electronic test equipment and how it is used.
- Developed verbal and interpersonal skills to communicate to large field organization and customers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Proficiency in oscilloscopes, voltage-current power meters, power analysis meters, load banks and related equipment.
- Ability to conduct training in a classroom and laboratory setting.
- Ability to use office equipment such as a personal computer, photocopier, fax machine, etc.
Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401k, profit sharing bonus, paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental and vision coverage.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
keywords: mission critical, data center, naval, navy, nuclear, battery, generator