To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albany, NY
- Mason Turner
- Phone: 303-412-3193
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Rep - Clean Filtration Technology
Sales Partnerships, Inc. • Albany, NY
Posted 3 days ago
This an outside/field sales position acquiring new customers for Dow clean filtration technologies. Representatives in this position will sell Dow Chemical’s industrial water filtering technologies to a variety of industries. Experience in food-related industries is a preferred. The sales representative will be responsible for developing sales directly including coordination and management of OEMs related to the sale. This position will require strong hunting skills in a complex sales environment. OEM management experience is also strongly preferred.
Sales Partnerships, Inc. is an industry leading professional sales outsourcing company. We build turn-key selling teams for companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to venture funded start-ups. In our nearly 20 year history, SPI has been recognized as the top sales organization in America (American Business Awards), the top sales outsourcing firm in the world (Stevie awards), along with making the Inc 5000 four times. Differentiated by our unique hiring processes, training and sales management systems, and sales toolsets to optimize sales – SPI has become the gold standard in outsourced sales.
• Build relationships with OEMs in this space.
• Manage between a 2 to 5 state region travelling between 50-70%.
• Close highly complex long sales cycle deals meeting quarterly and yearly revenue quotas.
• Working with sales engineers in generating project proposals/plans and quotes for customers.
• 65k base + additional first year draw, variable based on revenue & bonuses with OTE $115+
• Benefit package to include medical, dental, vision insurance; vacation, sick and holiday pay
• 5+ years of a successful track record of B2B working independently in the field.
• Experience with distribution & managing OEM relationships highly preferred.
• Strong understanding of manufacturing, industrial, or food production environments.
• Must be highly proficient with computer skills.
• A track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, beating quota, building a new book of business, growing a market, etc.
• Valid state driver’s license, clean DMV driving record, and ability to pass pre-employment background and drug screen