To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, TX
- Phone: (513) 579-9911
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Research Associate-Entry Level
Medpace • Cincinnati, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MEDPACE CRA TRAINING PROGRAM (PACE)
No research experience is needed as Medpace provides comprehensive initial and ongoing training, unmatched by other CROs. Through our PACE Training Program, you will join other Professionals Achieving CRA Excellence:
- PACE provides the platform to effectively and confidently carry out your duties, enhance your current abilities and ultimately help you become a high-functioning independent Medpace CRA.
- PACE will prepare you by developing your CRA skills through interactive discussions and hands on job-related exercises and practicums.
- To supplement your in-house and field-based training you may also participate in other clinical research departmental core rotations, learning other aspects of the drug/device development and approval process.
Why BECOME A CRA
This role takes you on a journey through travel and excitement which will allow you to make a difference on a large scale through the enhancement of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. The CRA position provides many other distinctive advantages including:
- Dynamic working environment, with varying responsibilities day-to day
- Expansive experience in multiple therapeutic areas
- Work within a team of therapeutic and regulatory experts
- Defined CRA promotion and growth ladder with potential for mentoring and management advancements
- Competitive pay and opportunity for significant travel bonus
- Conduction of qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits at research sites in compliance with the approved protocol;
- Communication with the medical site staff including coordinators, clinical research physicians, and their site staff;
- Verify adequate investigator qualifications, training and resources, including facilities, laboratories, equipment, and staff;
- Medical record and research source documentation verification against case report form data, including informing the site staff of any entry errors, ensuring good documentation practices are being adhered to and communicating protocol deviations appropriately per SOPs, GCP, and applicable regulatory requirements;
- Verification that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects;
- Regulatory document review;
- Medical device and/or investigational product/drug accountability and inventory;
- Verification and review of adverse events, serious adverse events, concomitant medications and corresponding illnesses to confirm accurate data reporting in accordance with the protocol;
- Assess the clinical research site's patient recruitment and retention success and offering suggestions for improvement;
- Completion of monitoring reports and follow-up letters, which includes providing summaries of the significant findings, deviations, deficiencies, and recommended actions to secure compliance
- Approximately 60-80% non-local, nationwide travel is required;
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree in a health or science related field;
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience preferred;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office;
- Strong communication and presentation skills; and
- Must be detail-oriented and efficient in time management.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application which will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team. If qualified, you will be contacted for an initial virtual interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets