To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Work from Home
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Q-Centrix, LLC • Work from Home
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are passionate about patient care and making a difference in the healthcare market, and also want to make a difference at home--then keep reading. Q-Centrix may be the place for you!
Q-Centrix manages quality data to help healthcare providers improve the safety and quality of care they deliver. We do this thanks in part to a talented team of more than 650 clinical quality experts who provide remote data abstraction services to more than 330 hospitals and health systems throughout the country.
So, what makes us different? Great question.
At Q-Centrix, you are an employee; not a contractor. That means our talented teams enjoy:
- Working from home: Replace early morning commutes with breakfast at home.
- Full- and part-time positions: Continue your career at your own pace.
- Team camaraderie: Connect with smart, energetic clinical experts in the quality field who appreciate your contributions.
- No dress codes: Wear what you want, from that favorite T-shirt to mismatched socks.
- Flexible schedules: Complete assignments between late lunches and family time.
- Career opportunities: Pursue new roles and exciting, challenging responsibilities.
As a Q-Centrix Quality Information Specialist, you will remotely act as an extension of our partner hospitals’ quality team by abstracting data for core measures and/or registries.
"I was missing my daughter's life while I worked long hours at the hospital. Now, I have dinner with the family--every single night." -Q-Centrix Team Member since 2012
At Q-Centrix, you'll work with the best and brightest clinical experts in the industry. Therefore, our minimum qualifications include:
- Recent or current core measures and/or registry abstraction experience.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new EMRs and vendor tools.
- Detail oriented, analytical and client focused.
- Great communication skills, responsiveness and reliability.
- Ability to work independently in a time-oriented environment and meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you, it could be a match made in heaven. Apply today!