To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. User Experience Designer, Fulltime, Seattle
icreatives • San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A global brand in ecommerce in Seattle, WA seeks a fulltime Sr. User Experience Designer to create powerful and perceptive online experiences for their innovative new product. As a UX designer you comprehend and empathize with our customer’s needs, and use beneficial and intuitive design solutions that work at any scale. You flourish in developing seamless design based on user feedback and testing. Your design aesthetic is clean, elegant and fresh with great attention to details and the broad view for designing customer facing retail online. You must have exceptional UX , information architecture skills, first-rate visual design, engaging problem-solving and communication skills are required.
MUST have UX portfolio with end-to-end examples - concept (roughs/wires/flows) to completion (prototypes, deliverables) across desktop and mobile devices. Must have experience with global E-commerce in the digital space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including management and creatives to devise and execute solutions based on real-world scenarios
- Envision and develop information architecture for features and products cross platform
- Inform your designs using data and metrics, feedback, and usability testing
- Utilize and adhere to UCD and HCI conventions and methodologies
- Create diagrams, wireframes, roughs and prototypes to reflect broad design strategies and detailed interactions
- Devise and maintain effective design specifications and guidelines
- Champion the customer experience across multi functional internal teams
- Effectively communicate your ideas both verbally and visually to internal leadership
- Assess scope of work for design initiatives and prioritize individual tasks
- 7+ years professional UX experience for global E-commerce in the digital space
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Mastery in designing and prototyping with a variety of tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, HTML/CSS or Axure, Keynote, After Effects, Cinema 4D (for video concepts)
- Exceptional portfolio containing end-to-end projects, from concept to completion including projects demonstrating your process of solving UX problems to final product
- Conceptual work, ideas shared visually - whiteboard, sketches, wires, and mockups
- Sample work; how you use technology to create solutions that are robust, scalable and feasible
- Able to use tangible metrics to inform solutions and drive results
- A strong respect for simple, clean, elegant visual design and typography with strong layouts, interactions and iconography
- Able to manage ambiguity, self-start, and multi-task while collaborating across teams in an iterative context
- Effectiveness in working cross-team to define, manage, and prioritize work
- Able to employ usability testing, inquiry and interviews to gain user insight and inform design
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and focus while rapidly iterating in a cross-functional context
Individual, qualified applicants only. No consultants, no recruiters, no corp-to-corp. This is a full-time role for the right individual, working ON-SITE in SEATTLE. Those interested in working remotely, or COMPANIES SEEKING CONTRACT WORK NEED NOT APPLY.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration. MUST have UX samples with end-to-end examples - concept (roughs/wires/flows) to completion (prototypes, deliverables).
This is a full time opportunity in Seattle, WA. Local or national candidates will be considered with relocation provided for the perfect candidate.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible