To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gary, IN
- Michael Wallman
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ESP Inc • Gary, IN
Posted 6 days ago
Travel - Up to 50%
Experience - At least 10 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Full benefits plus relocation package
Packaging, Consumer Products
QA - Quality Control
Relocation - Yes
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Partner with quality teams and senior leadership to escalate quality / compliance issues and provide guidance on resolution of identified issues in a timely and proactive manner.
- Deliver presentations, facilitate and address issues at a senior management level.
- Proactively bring appropriate resources to bear on issues before escalation
- Drive standardization throughout the organization for Supplier Quality
- Oversee ISO-9001 auditing across all plants
- Publish customer and product specific leading quality indicators and KPIs.
- Continuously evaluate and strengthen Quality Management System
- Provide leadership and oversight to ensure successful SQF/GFSI Transition
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Ensure inspection activity for product throughout production cycle institutionalized
- Ensure alignment in identification of risks and projects associated with process
- 15+ years of increasing quality leadership experience
- Responsibility working in a B2B environment
- Ability to confidently engage and build rapport at operator, commercial, leadership, and customer level.
- Connect stakeholders to need and support for Quality Management System
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS Engineering/Sciences Degree
- 6-Sigma Black belt
- CMS/QE would be strongly desired
Job ID: 719mw
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.