To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Tx
- Catie Dow
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Work from Home - Travel Consultant Agent: Sales and/or Service Calls
SYKES - @ Home • Dallas/Fort Worth, Tx
Posted 3 days ago
SYKES is looking for full-time experienced Travel Consultants that want to work from the comfort of their own home! This position requires strong communication skills, and experience in the travel agency industry with 1-3 years of Sabre GDS experience.
Our team comes from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience and change the call center industry one customer at a time. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
Click to Apply
SYKES Enterprises provides support to Fortune 500 companies and we operate worldwide. To get to know us a little better, click here.
Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!
Customer service jobs, jobs in customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, call center, call center jobs, call center jobs, customer service, local jobs, careers, customer service careers, csr jobs, team, rep, agent, sales,
This is the right job for you if you have:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience with a travel agency (preferably corporate) or 2-3 years of experience with an airline (preferably corporate)
- Geography skills (countries around the world, latitude, longitude or an aptitude to learn)
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- 1-3 years of Sabre GDS experience
- 1-2 years of experience with international offering
- To apply for this position, you MUST reside in one of the 40 states listed HERE.
Nice to have (but not required):
- High level skills in reservations, reissues / exchanges, ticketing and customer service
- Knowledge of international exchange rate calculation and taxes
- Ability to assist in aspects of arranging/booking travel including, air, rail, hotel, car and alternate ground transportation, including strong aptitude/understanding for booking exchanges
- Travel agency experience highly desired
- Experience and success in telemarketing/ sales preferred
SYKES offers you:
- Training is 20 days at $10.50/hour
- $14.00/hour after completion of training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401K contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts on shopping, travel, and entertainment
- Much more!
Home Office Requirements:
- Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
- Separate stand alone monitor
- Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
- 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
- Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
- Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
- For more detailed information, click here