To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Morris Group International • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Morris Group International is seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative in the plumbing construction industry located in the Dallas office.
As the Inside Sales Representative, some of your duties will be:
- Customer Service, answering phones, technical assistance, pricing quotations, order entry, support to the sales team
- Project Management, quotation revisions, submittal review, purchasing, shipment coordination, factory communication
- Manage territory by making regular calls on customers consistent with company priorities while analyzing and handling customers potential needs and objectives
- Close business and maintain sales budget
- Develop and report new prospects and accounts
- Distribute literature and educate customer base on product
- Present reports, layouts, and proposals
- Participate in local sales and industry meetings
- 3-5 years sales knowledge preferred
- High School Degree Required, some college courses completed is preferred
- Background in the plumbing industry 2 - 4 years is required
- Highly energized individual with a positive attitude who works well with others and has the ability to multitask
- Self directed - able to handle new tasks with little direction
- Previous experience working in an office, interfacing with customers and employees via phone and email
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent oral and written communication
Keywords: sales, account executive, account manager, inside sales representative, inside sales, inside sales consultant, sales consultant, plumbing, commercial plumbing, plumber, residential plumber