To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02101
- Sarika Goel
- Phone: 609-832-0003
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr Core Java Developer - Direct Client Req.
Digipulse Technologies, Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Digipulse Technologies, Inc. (DTI) is a software solutions company offering focused IT services to fortune 1000 clients. We provide services in enterprise application development, system integration & support services for Insurance, Financial, Hospitality, Telecommunication, Pharmaceutical & Banking sectors
We have a long term project for Sr. Core Java developer with one of our DIRECT CLIENTs
DIRECT Client: P&C Insurance domain
Sr. Core Java developer
LOCATION: Boston, MA (Local candidates ONLY)
Duration: 12+ months
Start Date: ASAP
Interview Type: Phone and In Person /Skype
Key Skills: Core Java, Spring Core, Restful Web services etc.
We are looking for a seasoned Core Java Developer with experience in architectural design, implementation and decision making. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of web based Consumer and Agency Interface systems. You will analyze problems and propagate solutions or practices to meet architectural challenges; understand, analyze, re-factor and enhance existing code; create and implement unit test cases; and participate in integration and performance testing.
- Core Java Developer with minimum 10 years of experience in Object-Oriented software design and development
- Core Java Developer with Minimum 5 years of experience in Web application design and development
- Core Java Developer with Minimum 5 years development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- Core Java Developer with Strong experience with Hibernate and the Spring framework (version 3.0 or higher)
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Experience creating and consuming web services with SOAP
- Familiarity with Web application security considerations
- Familiarity with Open Source frameworks such as Spring
- Expert level skills in Object-Oriented software design
- Expert level skills in SQL and database design
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a team player
- They also use technologies like - XPath, XSLT, XStream, Caching, JQuery, BootStrap, MS SQL,XML, AJAX
Please reply with: Updated Resume, Daytime number, Availability, Salary, Rate, Work authorization etc. Send your resume or any questions directly to Sarika at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR feel free to reach me at 609-832-0003.