To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plaza, MO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Morgan Hunter • Plaza, MO
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Morgan Hunter specializes in locating and evaluating high-performing individuals on behalf of some of Kansas City’s most respected organizations. Our client has an immediate need for a highly developed Administrative Assistant possessing exceptional skills. This Administrative Assistant role is responsible for wide-ranging administrative duties, including coordinating and managing schedules, answering phone calls, and providing comprehensive executive support.
- Primary contact for management, vendors, clients, and employees
- Directly supports Senior Management
- Flawlessly maintains calendars for business and personal appointments
- Coordinates management meetings including lodging, meeting space and activities
- Books travel arrangements
- Prepares impeccable written correspondence
- Prepares and manages shipments and packages
- Creates polished team presentations and meeting agendas
- Reconciles and manages expense reports
- Supports existing customer base
- Supports executives with any additional/necessary administrative duties.
- 2 years’ previous Administrative support experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office Computer skills and knowledge
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills and follow up skills
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information and situations
- Highly motivated work ethic
About Morgan Hunter
The Administrative Division at Morgan Hunter specializes in Direct Hire, Temporary and Temp-to-Hire placements. Our clients come from a wide variety of industries and range from the Fortune 500 to small businesses. Visit morganhunter.com today for more information on how we can help your business or your job search.