To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
66 Cedar Street
Newington, CT 06111
- Janine Bilancia
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Barnes & Noble College • Newington, CT
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Design & Construction
- Home Office Corporate Partners
- Territory Vice Presidents
- Regional Managers
- Store Managers
- Store Planners
- Project Managers
JOB SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Design & Construction department, including the Vice President, Project Managers, and Consultants. The Administrative Assistant will perform general office management functions in addition to assisting the VP with projects related to company facilities, vendor relations, and clients.
Provide office administrative support to the Vice President and the Design & Construction department including:
- Answering and re-direct incoming calls
- Scheduling and organizing meetings while managing calendars
- Submitting invoices, expenses, and timesheets on a timely basis
- Managing all aspects of travel arrangements
- Maintaining spreadsheets which includes new store information
- Archiving projects and managing files related to year-end, department budget, marketing and projects
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies, such as computers, printers, and kitchen items
- Ad hoc projects/assignments as required
- Some college related courses
- 1-2 years related experience working in an administrative position supporting a department
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
Barnes & Noble College is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.