To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ENTRY LEVEL AUTO TECH / ENTRY LEVEL AUTO MECHANIC
Toyota of Dallas • Dallas, TX
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians continuously learn new technical information, and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Entry Level Automotive Technicians inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Industry competitive compensation
Medical, Dental, and Vision
401K with Matching
Holiday and Paid Time Off
Flexible Work Schedule
Professional work environment