To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Harland Clarke • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Harland Clarke has multiple openings for Customer Service Representatives in Salt Lake City, UT!
This position will assist clients and customers via telephone, e-mail or chat, with orders, inquiries, requests, problem resolution, and comments/feedback regarding products/services.
Those with previous customer service or call center experience are encouraged to APPLY NOW!
- Competitive Hourly Pay (based on experience)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Generous PTO
- Tuition assistance
- Career advancement & training opportunities
- Employee recognition & company events!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Successfully completes initial new Specialist training program and participates and completes all required learning and ongoing training
- Entering & processing orders; processing cancel/change requests; requesting reprints/credits
- Ensuring security and privacy of customer's information
- Providing education and support regarding products and services
- Probing to identify needs; acts/offers appropriate products, services, and solutions to meet customer needs
- Utilizes available resources appropriately to accurately enter data and service the customers
- Ensures appropriate follow-through steps are completed for each call
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all call activity as required
- Makes outbound calls to achieve the goals of assigned call segment
- Provides a basic level of customer support, but escalates more advanced problems to their Supervisor
- Maintains a professional appearance and a quality work environment that adheres to all safety and security policies
- Limited eligibility in off phone activities performing special assignments / team roles on a rotating basis or as required based on Supervisor's discretion
- Works within a team environment supporting both team objectives and overall Center objectives
- Monitoring of individual performance tracking data and provides input for Individual Development Plans
- Previous call center/customer service experience desirable, but not required
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have stable work history
- Must be able to work rotating weekends
- Strong typing and computer navigation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment and balance telephone work with production work
- Strong communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Must be able to complete a criminal background check and drug test