To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Management Trainee
Immediate Hire with Paid Training! • Green Bay, WI
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our firm has a unique and innovative approach to marketing our clients’ products and services which has helped us to achieve significant growth within this highly competitive industry. In today’s dynamic and changing marketplace, the art of verbal communication has been lost. We believe business is simple; acquire new customers and keep them happy. The most effective way for us to market a product or service is through creating long lasting relationships with customers.
We are one of Wisconsin's premier and fastest growing privately owned and operated consulting firms looking to fill 5 entry level manager positions to help with our expansion. Our firm provides customer service retention and sales acquisitions for Fortune 100 clientele. We deliver results and quality customer service experiences for our clients. We succeed by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
- Use of sales and marketing techniques
- Customer service relationship building
- New sales acquisitions
- Client branding/marketing
- Account updates
- Full time Leadership mentoring
- Entry level management training
- Human resource duties
Management Leadership Development:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Human Resources and administration duties
Our company is currently looking for entry level individuals with experience in customer service and sales. Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people into management, customer service, and sales leadership positions. We are seeking individuals who have customer service training and are looking for a place to grow their skills and take their career to the next level.
- 2 or 4 year degree or relevant work experience
- Must be able to work as a team or individually
- Must have strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize training
- Experience with customer service to clients
- Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously