To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Human Resources
- Phone: 770-817-4646
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Representative - Entry Level
DMC Atlanta, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***Visit the link below to CHAT WITH A RECRUITER NOW!Copy and paste link into
DMC Atlanta is looking for a self-motivated, goal oriented, and ambitious individual to join our team in an Entry-Level customer service and sales position with an opportunity for rapid advancement into sales management, recruiting, team leadership, and direct personnel management in the Atlanta area.
Entry Level Sales Account Representatives are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete – understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers
What DMC Atlanta Offers You:
- Leadership development
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the DMC Atlanta President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment
As a growing organization that has expanded over 300% since 2009, we also provide partnership opportunities for our managers and travel / training opportunities for our top performers. Please be sure to inquire if you are selected for an interview!
- Looking for a Desk Job With No Advancement
- Devoid of Personality, a Sense of Humor, and/or the Ability to Take a Joke . . .
Please do not apply, as these traits are contagious, and we would prefer not to catch them. Plus, we would find out anyway, and we might as well save ourselves the time.
Ideal candidates must possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A positive, stellar attitude.
- A strong desire to win and be the best.
- A love of adventure.
- Mental Toughness and Resilience
- A desire to have FUN at work - while you work harder than anyone else you know.
A four-year degree is preferred but not required. If you don't have your degree, but you still feel like you are a great fit, we encourage you to take a leap and apply! We are looking to fill openings IMMEDIATELY. Please APPLY NOW through CareerBuilder, and your resume will be reviewed by our Human Resources Manager. Good luck, and to those of you who meet the criteria, we can't wait to meet you!