To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
30 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Steve Lessaris
- Phone: 630 598 0549
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Account Executive
Confidential • Chicago, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Overture Group has partnered with a leading insuretech company located in downtown Chicago which is leading the charge to bring massive improvement to the insurance industry. Through innovative distribution strategies, best in breed technology, and an unwavering commitment to serving our customers they have become one of the most prominent companies in the insurtech revolution. Their efforts have gotten attention, too—they've received a number of awards from Entrepreneur Magazine, Inc. Magazine, and Insurance Journal.
Successful candidates will:
- Have an excellent understanding of the Small Commercial marketplace, its carriers, processes, and products.
- Understand sales and have had experience selling to both businesses and consumers. Account rounding is a critical component of the job.
- Are comfortable with computers. They leverage web-based programs and software in their business.
- Are excellent problem solvers. They will look to you to decompose complex issues into smaller more manageable component parts.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills. You will need to explain complex concepts to a wide variety of people across multiple communication channels (e.g., phone, email, instant message, text, etc.)
- Are strong closers. The sales team motivates prospective customers to purchase by articulating the value and benefits they offer.
- Understand insurance policies. You will need to synthesize complex insurance clauses as you work with insureds and underwriters.
- Are organized and methodical. They operate in an exciting and fast paced environment, you need to be able to switch between tasks and pick them back up in a moment’s notice.
Working with this company will mean:
You will receive a competitive base salary (50-75k dependent on experience) and have the chance to earn bonuses based on your performance. They are a fast paced, growing firm which is the perfect place for a goal-oriented, hardworking individual who is looking to make a difference. There are no dead-ends there and you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Let’s connect if you:
- Have 4+ years of Commercial Lines account management experience.
- Obtained a bachelor’s or advanced degree in Risk Management, Economics, Finance, Business or another quantitative field, or have commensurate experience in the industry.
- Are an excellent communicator—both written and verbal.
- Are a type-A personality and like to solve puzzles.
Required license or certification:
- P&C license