To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2601 South Bayshore Drive
Miami, FL 33133
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TRAX USA Corp. • Miami, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TRAX USA Corp is a leading aviation software company seeking a highly motivated Systems Administrator. TRAX offers excellent benefits, vacations, travel bonuses, etc. The System Administrator’s role involves documentation, software updates and installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance procedures. The position also involves assisting with the administration of server systems, backing up & monitoring system availability.
- The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals and teams
- Strong written communication skills
- Bilingual is a plus, but English is primary language
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and have the ability to prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Handle multiple tasks and projects with various and changing levels of priority
- Dependable, self-motivated, organized, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service focus and sense of urgency
- Availability to work irregular hours and on call rotation to meet business requirements
- Availability to travel if required. Travel is not constant, but may present itself.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills for efficient troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols including and not limited to: TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, SSH, OSPF, VLANs, WiFi,
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies including: Windows Server, RDS, IIS, Exchange, Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Investigates, Troubleshoots, and Documents any changes performed on network infrastructure.
- Prepares documentation for the purpose of providing written reference and /or conveying information.
- Knowledge and understanding of VoIP technologies.
- Strong understating of virtualization technologies: VMware, Xen, HyperV, Oracle VM, VirtualBox, etc.
- Enterprise Anti-Virus and update/patch management
- Scripting languages for systems management
- Knowledge of BoVPN
- Group Policy and Active Directory
- Single Sign-on
- SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Understanding of RDBMS technologies is a plus: Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline with at least 1-2 years of experience OR at least 4 years of equivalent experience is required.
- The following certifications are desired but not required:
- A+/N+/Security + - CompTia Certifications
- MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCSE – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- VCP – Vmware Certified Professional
Salary based on experience
TRAX USA Corp, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.