To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
The Stiegler Company • Green Bay, WI
Posted 9 days ago
Experience - None
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Stiegler Company is a full-service electrical contractor and communication services provider. We service commercial and industrial markets for both construction and maintenance of power and communication systems for our clients in northeast Wisconsin.
The Administrative Assistant provides support for day-to- day operations focusing on clerical, project coordination and data entry duties.
- Answer phones, route calls and provide service to walk in customers and vendors.
- Provide support to the project coordinator, estimators and field technicians.
- Process purchase orders and assist with material acquisition for projects including credits and returns.
- Prepare proposals and supporting documentation as requested using Microsoft Office and PDS editing software.
- Enter data for new projects and assist with coordination of project scheduling.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry and accuracy.
- Act as back up to the project coordinator with respects to scheduling and material handling.
- Track employee safety training and update safety documentation.
- Prepare general correspondence and spreadsheets, proofread for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes,
- Work independently and collaboratively on special projects.
- Conform with and abide by regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Administrative Professional or related Associates degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Source: HR 1st Search
Job ID: HR/Stiegler
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.