To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA
- Staffing Consultant
- Phone: (209) 474-9887
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc • Stockton, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Description: Provide general administrative support such as maintaining records, processing forms, researching and compiling information from such records, arranging meetings, processing confidential, special and a variety of periodic progress reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and recording minutes as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Independently types correspondence, reports, forms, and other specialized documents related to the functions of the organizational unit to which assigned from drafts, notes, dictated tapes, or brief instructions; enters and/or retrieves data and prepares documents utilizing various computer programs.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, takes messages, personally handles callers/visitors or refers them to the appropriate party.
- Researches, compiles, and/or updates a variety of reports which may require the use of arithmetic calculations and consolidating materials from several sources.
- Organizing work, setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments.
- The ability to be a self-initiator who can complete an assigned task with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills such as Written and Oral communication, including spelling, grammar and punctuation, and letter writing.
- Maintaining close attention to detail for extended periods of time while performing detailed complex or difficult office support work accurately
- Quality customer service principles and practices, including conflict resolution.
- Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; Arithmetic calculations; Business arithmetic, including percentages and decimals
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, with an associates degree in a business related discipline preferred
Wages are based on skills and qualifications