To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1700 Royston Lane
Round Rock, TX 78664
- Human Resources
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ALK • Round Rock, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ALK is a global research-driven pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. We are the world’s leading company within allergy immunotherapy. We are constantly moving forward as we have maintained our pioneering spirit. We are large enough to offer you both challenges and good opportunities for development, but not large enough for you to disappear in the crowd.
We have experienced success and significant growth in recent years, and together with our international partners we work to expand the use of allergy immunotherapy worldwide. Therefore we need employees who both desire and are capable of influencing the company.
Read more about our vacancies at www.alk-abello.com/career.
Administrative Assistant (Round Rock, TX)
We currently have an opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant, based in the Round Rock, TX office. This position reports to the Director of Finance, North America and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office, as well as Directors within the Commercial Operations team.
Responsibilities include, and are not limited to:
- Assist the Director of Allergy Immunotherapy Business and Director Diversified Products & Markets Americas
Schedule and organize meetings
Prepare agendas, notices, and minutes
Amex reconciliation using Concur
Organize meetings by arranging facilities & food
Provide back up for Executive Assistant
Upload documents for signature as requested by the President
Schedule & organize meetings for the President as needed
Assist in maintaining contract database & related files
Maintain confidentiality of all corporate matters.
Assist with various administrative projects within the department
Participation in company and department meetings
Greet & assist all guests on site
Manage office & break room supplies
Manage mail room responsibilities to include distribution of daily mail
Conference room scheduling and facilitating meetings
Route general incoming calls
Other duties may be assigned
The ideal candidate for this position, must also:
- Have 1-3 years of administrative, clerical, or front office experience
- Deliver optimal service to internal and external customers
- Be able to handle confidential information
- Have the ability to interact with all individuals at all levels of the organization
- Be able to self-manage; establish priorities, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess strong documentation skills as well as attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing material; ability to demonstrate thoroughness
- Have solid experience with a variety of compute software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
ALK-Abellό, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with competitive pay and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer contribution, 12 company paid holidays per year, and up to 2 weeks of paid time off in the first year of employment!
Applicants may submit resumes through the CareerBuilder website. Principals only.
Please visit our websites: