To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
262 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
- Hire Partnership
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Specialist
Hire Partnership, LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are staffing a client service specialist at a global organization in Boston. Start your career in a fun and fast-paced global work environment where you will gain hands on experience and responsibilities in client and project management.
- Builds and fosters strong relationships with clients throughout onboarding phase of engagement.
- Educates client regarding on-boarding process.
- Effectively communicates expectations and deadlines to clients by acting as liaison between clients and inter-departmental teams.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities in order to ensure project goals are accomplished within defined scope and on time.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual tasks.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Facilitates inter-departmental team and client meetings effectively.
- Holds status meetings, as appropriate, with inter-departmental project team.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to executive team.
- Resolves and/or escalates Onboarding issues in a timely fashion.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Identify areas outside of onboarding with project management and client relationship needs.
- Creation and maintenance of MS Excel reports
- Other miscellaneous initiatives that may from time to time arise in our fast-growing firm.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate College Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a finance, accounting, client management, and/or project management role (international a plus).
- Experience with outsourcing of back-office payroll and accounting functions, a plus.
- Demonstrated strong project management, organization and time management skills; ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to discuss strategies and take direction with minimal supervision; flexibility and adaptability to change are key.
- High attention to detail required.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Project (a plus) and related IT programs.