To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Jaclyn Neuenfeldt
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Accountant- with room for growth!!
Creative Financial Staffing • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a well-established, employee owned investment firm located in the heart of San Francisco. They are looking for a detail oriented Accounts Payable Accountant to join their stable team. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to grow and develop within a structured, fast paced environment. This company has an ideal location in downtown San Francisco and boasts incredible team work.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT:
- Assist with vendor management, including resolution of all vendor issues, daily filing, tracking contract terms.
- Maintains contact information for all vendors in Sage and Concur databases, updates bank instructions on the bank site
- Reviews payables pertaining to this function, monitors vendor invoices for accuracy and timely payment, ensures data integrity and minimize AP invoice account coding and check printing errors.
- The Accounts Payable Accountant will perform weekly check runs.
- Processes weekly T&E payments through Concur & downloads data from the Concur site and uploads into Sage Accpac.
- Obtains & Maintains W-9 records for new vendors. Gathers information and prepares 1099 reports to vendors annually.
- Supports the annual financial audit field work for cash disbursements, vendor invoices, payments and vendor records.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-3 years of experience and desire to learn.
- Any ERP accounting system knowledge a plus and/or Concur.
- Ability to maintain absolute discretion when working with both company business and the needs of company employees.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.