To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
225 West Washington Street
CHICAGO, IL 60606
- Gina Lecas
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Support Specialist
LOCHNER • CHICAGO, IL
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Summary: Provide software, hardware and network support and technical training to users on a local, regional and national basis. Work with a dispersed IT team to provide a secure, reliable, high performance networked computer environment that will enable the firm’s users to be their most productive.
Job Description Duties:
- Will spend approximately 50 % of time on Lochner Helpdesk.
- Ability to travel to project office in outer Chicago area and LA Porte Indiana.
- Server Room Maintenance with assistance from others on team.
- Attend to Chicago Office Employee IT needs.
- Attain skills to help with Video Conferencing.
- Setting up workstations, printers and other equipment.
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot a variety of software products.
Job Description Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft OS (Server and Workstation)
- Proficient in Microsoft Networking
- Proficient in Microsoft AD
- Effective communication skills with both the IT Team and End User with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of Cisco equipment, Dell equipment and SANs a plus.
- Knowledge of engineering software (Cadd, etc.) a plus.
All positions at Lochner require an applicant who has accepted an employment offer to undergo a background check. Background checks include SSN validation, education verification, employment verification, a criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, and oral drug test. All employment offers are contingent upon successful results of the background check.
- AA/AS degree in computer related field or
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network or equivalent certifications.
- Having or working towards bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT support position.