To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Delivery Driver - Full Time - 45+ HR/WK - CDL A Required
Nestle • Denver, CO
Posted 7 days ago
As a Delivery Driver, the primary function is to deliver and distribute Nestlé products to various customer sites while demonstrating sound safety practices. This position delivers and unloads palletized orders, checks product and quantities for accuracy, and maintains all necessary paperwork. Delivery Drivers manage customer expectations in regards to delivering, following instructions and managing backroom storage. This role works directly with store managers and store personnel to ensure a high level of customer service is provided in retail accounts. The position requires driving to accounts in a company vehicle.
In addition to our competitive wages, you will also receive great health care benefits, savings benefits such as 401(k), uniform, and much more.
What does it take to be a Delivery Driver?
- Previous Delivery Driving experience is ideal
- Experience with invoicing
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- Strong organizational/communication skills
A typical day for a Delivery Driver includes:
- Know the Accounts (check-in practices, tendencies of other vendors, etc.) and create rapport with appropriate customers in all accounts, to gain trust and build a positive working relationship.
- Optimize the loading of the carrying aid and use optimal handling technique (known as Time-to-Sell processes) to maximize productivity.
- Adhere to planned routing stop sequence to meet open/closed receiving time windows and minimize overall mileage & travel time
- Pick up credits on appropriate basis, place loads in proper freezer area, follow store procedures, and complete paperwork appropriately.
- Utilize handheld and printer equipment to successfully invoice and document daily activities. Complete proper handheld transactions for miss-picks transfers, and additional product sales. Physically return product to warehouse when needed.
- Responsible for updating management with accurate door receiving timeframes when changes occur.
This can be a physical job. On a given day you may need to be able to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time. You will need to be comfortable with frequently lifting up to 20 pounds. On occasion, lifting of 40-50 pounds may be required.
This description should not be construed to contain every responsibility that an incumbent in this job may be required to perform. Incumbents are required to perform other related functions assigned.
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.