To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1935 County Road B2 West
Saint Paul, MN 55113
- Amanda Fonville
- Phone: 651-340-7202
- Phone:: 651-340-7202
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Account Representative: Advancement Opportunities!
KMG Consultants, Inc • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry Level/Account Representative/Paid Training/Sales
Our company is hiring an entry level Outside Sales Account Representative to act as liaison between the business customer and the client within specific sectors of business. Our clients are Fortune 100 companies that want us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
Here at KMG, we strongly believe that in order to be successful in any career, you have to love going to work. Because of this, we strive to make sure that our employees have an awesome work environment. Whether you have past experience in sales, retail, marketing, management, or the restaurant industry, we value people with a positive attitude that have great communication skills and a desire to be great and win.
This position is entry level customer service and sales to potential customers. All successful trainees will be cross-trained into a management/leadership capacity within weeks. These employees will also be trained in human resources within 1 - 2 months, in preparation for our national expansion.
We don't hire managers. We train top-performers into management.
• Manage new business accounts' satisfaction and knowledge of our client
• Act as a mentor/coach/supervisor
• Consult with customers to complete a requirements assessment and recommend products and services
• Communicates the customer's needs and expectations to appropriate personnel
• Interacts with the sales and marketing management team on various issues
• Light data entry for consumers and sales leads
• Analyze market area to determine approach to new or existing customers
Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
- Above average people skills
- Self-confidence, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Commitment to above average customer service
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Results-driven and winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
We believe that hard work, a student mentality, and exceptional communications skills are all that someone needs to be successful in our firm. Full training will be provided in multiple aspects of our company including; leadership, sales, marketing, customer service and management.
Applicants with a background or education in the following areas should also apply: sales associate, assistant manager, team lead, corporate train, sales representative, account manager, management training, sales/marketing management, training, sales training, marketing training, in house training, entry level training, professional training, business training, business experience, marketing experience, sales experience, entry level experience, train others, management training, full time training, entry level full time, entry level sales, entry level marketing, entry level training, training in Twin Cities, entry level in Twin Cities, entry level business, entry level management, entry level experience, entry level immediate hire , intern/recent grad opportunities