To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
262 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02108
- Hire Partnership
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hire Partnership, LLC • Boston, MA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As a member of the team, you’ll help us build a completely disruptive model of care and technology in the mental health and addiction treatment area of the U.S Health Department; you will be a part of something important. We are a young, fast-growing startup and with us, you will shift from having a simple title with limited responsibilities to having a role to play with unlimited possibilities.
- Insurance Claims Submissions- Daily for each clinic assigned.
- Review claims for proper ICD
- Accurately post all EoBs/ERAs
- Make notations in claims history notes on appeals or unexpected claims activity
- Manage all aspects of Insurance A/R, including Denials, Underpayments, Non-Payments, Appeals, Resubmissions, etc.
- Monitor Insurance A/R and investigate unpaid claims
- Identify and track denied and underpaid claims and follow up and repeal results
- Investigate, correct and resubmit denied claims and track them in a timely fashion
- Refine and expand Column Health appeal letter templates
- Monthly Patient Statements
- Review monthly statements with Revenue Cycle Specialist prior to electronically sending to identify potential unexpected patient balances due to insurance denials, underpayments, etc.
- Communicate with Clinic Managers
- Review of problem claims and status of appeals/re-submissions
- Make notations in patient billing charts on unexpected insurance matters
- Maintain/Update Fee schedules
- Work with all new clinicians to ensure proper credentialing
- Work with Column management to identify billing and revenue opportunities for both existing and new modalities of care
- Stay up to date on trends in billing and coding; identify and attend periodic relevant continuing education courses
- Maintain and update logins for various billing and collection sites
- Work with bookkeeping staff to resolve questions regarding insurance deposits
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferably experience working with Athena software.
- High, positive energy
- Bilingual candidates are preferred, not required