To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Mack and Associates, LTD.
- Phone: 3123680677
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd. • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A successful construction company located in the West Loop is seeking a project accountant to temporarily join their growing team! The ideal candidate will be someone comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to accomplish tasks accurately and quickly.
Responsibilities of the Project Accountant:
- Prepare monthly applications for payment for multiple projects
- Use internal cost reports as basis for payment applications
- Keep cost reports and payment applications in balance
- Assemble documentation and invoices from subcontractors/vendors
- Process owner change orders, subcontractor change orders, budget transfers, etc.
- Distribute subcontractor payments/collect sub waivers
- Monitor and follow up on accounts receivable * Obtain and assemble project payment logs and monthly cost reports
- Assist in data-gathering, assembling and distribution of project executive generated reports
- Coordinate activities involved in documenting the participation level of minority and women’s business enterprises, and tracking city residency requirements, including gaining approval from municipalities.
Requirements of the Project Accountant:
- A four-year degree in accounting or significant amount of accounting is preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience is desired, with demonstrated proficiency in accounting
- Experience in construction accounting is a plus
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word