To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Libertyville, IL
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
REGISTERED NURSE - HOME HEALTH
LifeCare Home Health Services • Libertyville, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LifeCare Home Health Services is the company dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive, integrated, innovative and patient-centered home health services in the Chicago-land area. Since 1996 LifeCare has earned a reputation of the leader in the home health services industry, and has gained trust and recognition among healthcare professionals and organizations, government and private insurance payers, within Chicago-land communities and most importantly among our patients. LifeCare’s commitment to excellence and consistency in result is reflected in earning a five star rating from CMS, as well as being recognized among the top 100 Home Health providers nationwide for the last 6 years in a row based on the quality performance outcomes and patient satisfaction results. As a forward-thinking provider, LifeCare is continuously working on developing new programs to improve and enrich patient’s care.
LifeCare is looking for a Full Time Home Health Registered Nurse to join our team and provide nursing patient care in Lake County territory. Home Health RN duties include but are not limited to:
- Full Time, Lake County Territory
- Performing in-home visits for home health clients
- Provides case management and coordination of patient care
- Assesses patient’s needs relative to care and implements the plan of care
- Develops and adjusts discharge plan
- Involves client and caregiver in the development and adjustment of the Plan of Care
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedure.
- Informs physician and other personnel of changes in the client's needs and institutes appropriate follow up.
Benefits: FT. Great benefits!
- Medical· Dental· Vision
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Continuing Education Packages
- and More....
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in Illinois, BSN (preferred)
- At least 2 years nursing experience
- Home Health Field Nurse Experience - is a must
- Hospital experience is a plus
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, clinical and assessment skills.
- Solid work history with demonstrated longevity in the workplace
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills
If you are a passionate, caring and skilled professional - WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!