To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
75 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
- Ashley Ross
- Phone: (617) 6540200
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Property Accountant
Hollister Staffing • Boston, MA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hollister is in collaboration with an exemplary REIT Managed Services company in efforts to connect with an experienced, Senior Property Accountant. As a result of substantial growth along with a previous promotion, our client is looking to fill a role with an individual with a fresh perspective to introduce new ideas and harness the unbound potential in implementing process/policies.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who encompasses a healthy combination of knowledge in accounting, analysis & operational support as you will partner with Property, Department & Systems Managers along with the Corporate Accounting and Lease Administration teams. We are looking for a true leader who can add value to a close-knit, collaborative team!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Leverage guidance and support to the Accounting & Property Management teams and run unique projects
- Team with Property Manager and various departments as needed in reviewing accurate coding and payment; resolving issues related to deferred leasing, expense, income and capital purchases
- Work with Property Management and Accounting team in attending meetings and participating in reporting
- General maintenance of GAAP accrual general ledgers
- Under an established schedule, analyze and produce results of monthly financials
- Support the budget and projection process, including analysis.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements along with performing general maintenance and preparation of monthly documentation
- 2-4 years of accounting experience in straight public with real estate clients, or in the commercial real estate industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 3.0 minimum GPA
- Exemplary analytical skills, combined with excellent business judgment and ability to communicate at various levels
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, rapidly changing environment, and to lead and drive complex initiatives
- Intermediate to expert level knowledge with Excel among other MS applications
Nice to Have’s:
- CPA is a plus
- Knowledge of Yardi application