To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Can work at one of the locations: Chicago
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager - MUST HAVE prior experience with Payor / Payer
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are a healthcare information technology company that delivers an outstanding client experience and significant, measurable value throughout the claims lifecycle. We build solutions our clients need to address critical pain points in healthcare claims and payment management. Our data-driven technology solutions integrate seamlessly into our clients’ existing systems, reducing cost, increasing savings and delivering value for payers and providers.
The Account Manager will have responsibility for overall management of client relationships within an assigned book of business and will work with Account Management and Executive Teams to deliver best-in-class service and proactive solutions in order to maintain positive client relationships.
The Account Manager can work at one of the locations: Chicago / Atlanta / New Orleans / New Jersey and will have responsibility for retention, upselling and maximizing existing service lines for an assigned book of business.
- Support implementation and maintenance of client account from administrative installation to ensuring
- ongoing client satisfaction.
- Analyze performance results on a monthly basis to determine and confirm trends, opportunities,
- competitive landscape, etc.
- Create and present performance information to clients
- Partner with Sales and Marketing, develop strategic plans to promote new/additional services offered
- Participate in RFP processes/procedures
- Conduct/participate in quarterly and/or semi-annual client meetings at client sites and/or Claims Integrity headquarters
- Partner with IT to create new reports, streamline processes, etc.
- Participate in weekly sales and marketing meetings
- Provide timely reports, as required, and provide consultation, expertise and assistance to team members as needed
- Experience working with Payor / Payer in account management and/or similar role
- Dynamic interpersonal skills that will enable developing strong rapport with clients
- Ability to clearly communicate to client and internal stakeholders
- Sense of urgency, ability to multi-task
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and other MS Suite products
- Ability to travel domestically 40 -50%