To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Transtech IT Staffing; Gina Crook
- Phone: 630-250-8880
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an IT Auditor looking for a change? Whether you’re bored with your job, wanting to expand your horizons, or simply looking for a change in scenery; you have found the right place. We are looking for IT Auditors to conduct audits of financial and operational controls of various departments to ensure compliance with prescribed procedures and policies. This is a great opportunity to grow with a well-respected fortune 500 company in the loop but it also offers many onsite amenities. Benefits include but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
What will you do:
● Participate in developing new or revising standard programs for assigned system audits in the internal control areas of the company.
● Perform risk analysis on system audit areas to identify most critical and high priority areas.
● Prepare flowcharts and supporting work papers, when necessary, to perform an audit or assignment.
● Research, develop and revise special computer audit programs designed to assist in performing and conducting financial and operating audits throughout the company.
● Prepare and submit reports to Lead Systems Auditor detailing findings, conclusions and recommendations developed during the course of an audit assignment.
● Review operations for conformance to established policy and procedures and Information System industry standards.
● Participate in examining accounting and statistical data of departments to verify transactions are properly and accurately recorded.
● Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
● Maintain complete confidentiality of company business, also maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
Who You Are:
● Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Accounting or Finance;
● Knowledge of audit standards and processes, systems design, system operations, end user computing technologies, and audit software
*TransTech IT Staffing is an equal opportunity employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran; operating under an affirmative action plan.