To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hamilton, OH
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Installed Building Products • Hamilton, OH
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Start a new career with Overhead Door Company in Cincinnati, OH , a part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies. IBP is the second largest insulation installer serving the U.S. residential new construction market with 125 + locations servicing 48 states. IBP has successfully grown through acquisitions and we continue to do so. Although installing insulation is our niche we are also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware.
Become a part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career with Overhead Door Company!
IBP offers our employees a career with the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting in the office with daily administrative functions. Hours will be Monday - Friday 8am -5pm
- Responsible for general clerical duties including photocopying, fax, scanning and mailing documents
- Maintains office supplies and inventories
- Receives/accepts incoming correspondence and opens and sorts mail
- Inputs information into the computer material sales
- Responsible for reconcile invoices
- Keeping office organized and clean
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft office products including word, excel, Power-Point and outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- 1-3 years of previous receptionist/ administrative assistant experience required
- Experience with AR, AP, billing and payroll processing experience a plus
- Must be honest, reliable and dependable and have a positive attitude
- Must be able to work independently or with others in a team environment
- Able to multitask and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Operate general office equipment for example; fax machine, copier, scanner and etc.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritized work based on urgency
- Must be able to work in a fast-pasted environment
- Fluent in Spanish
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Able to lift light to moderate weight, as well as sit for extended periods of time. Experience using a computer.
Work in an office environment.