To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
75 State Street
Boston, MA 02109
- Ashley Ross
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Financial Reporting Manager
Hollister Staffing • Boston, MA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hollister is seeking a Financial Reporting Manager for a mission-driven organization with revenues over $1B headquartered here in Boston. This position provides a valuable opportunity for cross-functional, career advancement and allows for high visibility throughout the organization. Additionally, they offer a great work environment where leaders and colleagues are eager to support their team and show passion for the mission they are part of.
This is a great opportunity for a technical, SEC or Financial reporting accountant with 5-7 years of experience. Part of this role involves managing external reporting processes, including 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K along with accounting for stock-based compensation and business combinations.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to Ashley at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- 5-7 years’ experience in a relevant role including public
- U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting required at an intermediate to expert technical accounting level
- Ease with developing relationships among various levels of an organization partnered with impeccable written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to thoroughly research and document new and existing accounting guidance
- A keen sense of attention to detail, an ability to prioritize tasks on multiple projects along with highly effective analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field required
Nice to have:
CPA strongly preferred