To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Providence, RI
- Human Resources
- Phone: (401) 229-9128
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Management / Leadership Training - No Nights or Weekends
TM Business Solutions, Inc. • Providence, RI
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Manager, Sales Management Trainee - Entry Level, 40 hours, 100% training, start a career today!
Entry Level Management / Leadership Training
Why Start Entry Level with TM Business Solutions?
- Team oriented fun environment
- Full paid training
- Professional and personal growth and development
- Learn several areas in business
- Learn how to develop yourself as a leader
Position: Sales Manager, Sales Management Trainee
- New customer acquisitions
- This position involves one on one sales interactions with customers
- Brand management
- Training and team development
Ultimately, we are looking for talented and hard-working people to train for our Management role.
1. They gain valuable experience in:
- Sales and marketing
- Public speaking training
- Leadership development
- Team development and management
- Time management systems
2. Build a Career in Management, Leadership, & Development of yourself and others - Our Management Training program teaches someone from an entry level position how to become an effective manager of a team of 20+. At our firm our account managers learn all the fundamentals of team leadership, development of others, and business management as well as areas of:
- Leadership development
- Office management
- Business development
Our Success Relies on our Core Values:
- Rewarding only those that positively contribute to our firm’s growth
- Provide a positive, enthusiastic environment for team members to learn and grow
- Ambition and Desire for a ‘more than average life’ is necessary for success
- Seniority does not determine capabilities and is not a factor for advancement
- Training and mentoring for all team members will be provided
- Encourage others to make mistakes – it’s part of the learning process
What we do is simple. Our firm is outsourced by several Fortune 500 clients in the areas of telecommunications and entertainment industries. We are able to provide a professionally trained sales team to reach their target market of customers with our customized relationship based approach.
Since our inception, we have helped our clients grow their market share and have been able to do this while also maintaining top customer satisfaction and recognition from them. We have been able to do that by treating our clients customers as if they are our own; representing them with integrity and professionalism.
All positions are ENTRY LEVEL, we only promote from within our own company to management and other higher up positions in our firm. All training is done hands on by our top performers. This way each new team member is trained "on the job" so they get real life examples of the situations, systems, and skills they will need to be successful once on their own. We offer additional training and mentoring to any of our team members, as long as they are putting forth their best efforts for us each day.
The culture of our company is vital to continued growth and success.
Our team consists ONLY of individuals that demonstrate:
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in teams & on your own
- High levels of integrity
- Leadership ability
- Determination and follow-through
- Genuine desire to help others
- Ambition and drive
If you feel like these qualities describe you, please apply now. If we feel after reviewing your resume, you may be a good candidate, Aliciain our HR Department will reach out to qualify you for an initial 1:1 interview with a hiring manager.