To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Amy Miranda
- Phone: 972.910.7608
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representatives - Military Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative - Military veterans are encouraged to apply!
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides inbound call and chat support for an enterprise client located in Dallas, TX. The CSR will take requests for Veteran Benefit Eligibility Verification and follow the documented process through completion in a courteous and professional manner.
Interested Candidates must be willing to consider in working on the following shifts and work hours:
- 7 AM – 4 PM OR 2 PM-11 PM (Tuesdays – Saturday OR Wednesday – Sunday)
- Weekends and Holidays
- Respond to telephone calls and chat requests for support in a fast, friendly manner and have the ability to explain eligibility results to customers.
- Document interactions and clearly document the call, steps taken, and any extra comments in a call management system.
- Contribute to Knowledge Base Support documentation to aid in the resolution & fulfillment processes related to the services rendered.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to frequent change and be able to work a flexible schedule
- Work with diverse groups and individuals to set goals, establish priorities, and solve complex problems
Note: The duties & responsibilities outlined are not all inclusive. Employees will be subject to any & all other duties as per assigned by leadership & is subject to change without notice.
- Mature, self-motivated, and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving/analytical abilities
- Strong commitment to quality customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow direction and best practices
- Regularly demonstrates initiative in supporting the customer outside of expected job assignments
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task talking to customers while performing computer work.
- Candidates must also be able to work evenings and weekends
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Service or Call Center environment